Central Registration Office
1720 N. Randall Road, Aurora 60506
Office: 630-301-5050 Fax: 630-907-1063
STUDENTS RETURNING TO Spring Valley High School:
Parents/guardians of returning students will again use the Parent Portal to enroll their child(ren) online. Follow the instructions below to access your student’s personal information:
- Click the ‘Home Access Center’ link in the parent/student drop down.
- Enter your Username and Password when prompted. Please contact the Central Registration Office at 630-301-5050 if you have misplaced your login information or click on the ‘forgot password’ link to have the information emailed to you.
- Click on the ‘Update Student Info 2015-16’ link on the left-hand side of the page. Click ‘New’ to begin a new registration form or ‘Edit’ if you are returning to a previously saved form.
- Before you begin completing the information you may expand the entire form by clicking ‘show all sections.’ This will assure that you complete all required information.
- Once you have completed the online form, click ‘Save,’ ‘I Agree’ and then ‘Submit.’ Failing to do this will result in an incomplete enrollment application.
Important: Please review all information, including your identified guardian and emergency contacts, and make any necessary updates. You will be notified via email of your student’s accepted returning enrollment. If the registrars are in need of additional information, you will be contacted by email or phone.
Registration Fees (subject to change)
Half Day Kindergarten $ 45
Full Day Kindergarten & Grades 1-3 $ 90
Grades 4-5 $ 95
Grades 6-8 $ 125
Grades 9-12 $ 175
Questions or Troubleshooting Assistance:
Home Access Center: 630-301-5042
Enrollment Online: 630-301-5050
Central Registration Fax: 630-907-1063